Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.53 MB (12094878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (408.46 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (224.93 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (224.97 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.75 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (234.39 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (267.37 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (267.41 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (560.34 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (576.47 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (736.52 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (416.63 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (244.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0322.1103.17786
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:56:44.930