Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.46 MB (6776832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0704.2139.36919
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Catalyst Control Center:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\AMD Catalyst Control Center.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Help.lnk
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:12:14.900