Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0505.431.6200
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:22:00.057