Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can see more info on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (212.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (168.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.24 MB)
- installShell.exe (300.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (124.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (140.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (168.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0703.2356.41139
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 13:28:53.383