Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0305.348.6610
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:06:24.500