Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it occupies about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 293.00 KB (300032
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0503.2220.38101
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 11:12:00.403