Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.76 MB (7083264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0429.2313.39747
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:11:29.660