Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 293.00 KB (300032
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0728.1756.30366
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:23:47.170