Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0219.2221.40111
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 18:56:46.560