Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.80 MB (7126112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0307.2216.39940
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 02:46:10.723