CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 5.46 MB (5722624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.0525.0010.41627
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-02 18:01:35.080