CCC Help Swedish
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. More details about CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Swedish application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Swedish's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:30:36.350