CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is usually set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0929.1442.24574
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:18.653