CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. CCC Help Swedish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Swedish. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2009.1111.2326.42077
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:09:26.420