CCC Help Swedish
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Swedish. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0614.2130.36800
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:43:04.777