CCC Help Swedish
This info is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which take 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2010.0310.1823.32984
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program marketed by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:34:17.517