CCC Help Swedish
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. More data about the software CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Swedish application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Swedish's main executable file and it occupies approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Swedish version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Swedish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:37:52.427