CCC Help Swedish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. CCC Help Swedish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1116.2151.39231
of CCC Help Swedish. For more CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:15.743