CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. You can see more info related to CCC Help Swedish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Swedish's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Swedish. They take about 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2008.0130.1508.26922
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Swedish in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:43:47.877