CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. You can read more about related to CCC Help Swedish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2007.0202.1922.34565
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:34:21.543