CCC Help Swedish
This page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2010.0426.2135.36953
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:26:02.423