CCC Help Swedish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Swedish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0617.0854.14122
of CCC Help Swedish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Swedish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Swedish in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:15.490