CCC Help Swedish
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the program CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Swedish. They take about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by ATI. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:20:15.130