CCC Help Swedish
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. More information about the software CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0929.2221.38284
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.437