CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0729.2226.38498
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:05:44.370