CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They take about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0623.2148.37335
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:48:05.467