CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Swedish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Swedish program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They take about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0623.2148.37335
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:48:05.467