CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Swedish. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Swedish version 2010.0907.2139.37006
alone. For more CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program marketed by ATI. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:51:53.617