CCC Help Swedish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2011.0111.1349.24756
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:35:54.667