CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Swedish's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Swedish. They take about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Swedish version 2010.0517.1122.18562
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:19:11.043