CCC Help Swedish
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Swedish. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2011.0321.2217.38193
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program released by ATI. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Swedish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:33:56.100