CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Swedish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0630.0808.12749
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Swedish in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:50:36.590