CCC Help Italian
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on ATI's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0709.2352.40813
of CCC Help Italian. For more CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:10:51.200