CCC Help Italian
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2010.0907.2139.37006
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:50:23.023