CCC Help Italian
This info is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More data about the program CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They take 4.12 MB (4321792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Italian version 2011.0525.0012.41646
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program offered by ATI. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-26 18:27:12.520