CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about the app CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Italian application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Italian. They occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Italian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:21:07.320