CCC Help Italian
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC Help Italian's main file takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0419.2217.38209
of CCC Help Italian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:16:39.400