CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. More info about the application CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC Help Italian's main file takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Italian. They occupy 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2011.0524.2351.41027
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:59:25.050