CCC Help Italian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Italian program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Italian's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They take 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2010.1125.2141.38865
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:31:53.953