CCC Help Italian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Italian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Italian program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0728.2150.37274
of CCC Help Italian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:11:36.243