CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Italian application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it takes close to 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Italian version 2010.0803.2124.36577
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by ATI. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Italian in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:16:39.373