CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. CCC Help Italian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Italian. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2009.0614.2130.36800
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:34.470