CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Italian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Italian. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Italian version 2010.0805.0357.5180
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Italian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:11:17.833