CCC Help Italian
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on ATI's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1209.2334.42329
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:16:03.720