CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Italian version 2010.0706.2127.36662
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:03:56.063