CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on ATI's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Italian. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Italian version 2010.0517.1122.18562
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Italian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:25:33.387