CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Italian. They take about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application by ATI. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:35:22.040