CCC Help Italian
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. CCC Help Italian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0426.2135.36953
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:33:00.053