CCC Help Italian
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it occupies circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Italian version 2007.0202.1922.34565
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application by the software company ATI. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:47:58.910