CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. More details about the application CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2011.0630.0808.12749
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:03:26.567