CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2010.1116.2151.39231
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:22:15.590